SCC was established to:
1. Address the need for sports cardiology services in sports enthusiasts to assess their cardiac function prior to high-intensity exercise
2. Enhance and sustain their sports health and performance through various diagnostic testing procedures and 3. provide a holistic and integrated approach of treatment and rehabilitation to these athletes through a multi-disciplinary team of doctors, health and sports professionals.
SCC specialises in:
1. Pre-exercise cardiac screening packages
2. Blood profiling and performance diagnostics tests (e.g. lactate threshold, VO2max, metabolic efficiency)
3. Rehabilitative services i.e. physiotherapy and other treatment modalities for both cardiac and musculoskeletal patients.
4. Weight management